Family Game Night!


Ok so it's not night time and it wasn't actually the whole family but you get the idea!

Playing games with kids is so much fun! It is so enriching as a parent to see your child learn. Today D (33 months) and I decided to play Hi Ho Cherry-O!

Games are great for teaching counting, turn taking, following directions, and good sportsmanship. D usually wins but he gets equally excited when I win! I also thought that it was especially cute when I got the dreaded "spilled basket" and had to put all of the apples back on my tree and he told me...

"It's ok, mommy. You can try again!"




So go play a game with your kids! What is your favorite game to play with your little one(s)?!

Unknown  – (May 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM)  

We just got a Little Tikes bowling set from a yard sale for $1. It's not a board game, but my son LOVES it! We take turns rolling the ball. And when I don't hit the pins, my son says, "Oh no! Almost, Mommy!" So sweet!

Shannon  – (May 28, 2010 at 6:37 PM)  

Out of the mouths of babes... They are just so darn cute sometimes!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP